#Gratitude to all speakers and organizers!
Poking peer @Wuxia for the philosophy of Making Sense with transmedia storytelling.
Poking peer Michael Margolis @GetStoried.
We actually need trans-mission in a trans-disciplinary world.
But what else in the Transmedia Ready Renaissance?
Because you need to be in a “transient group” in order to reach a 21st century audience!
- “ Woodstock 5.0 ” is a project based on a documentary film I made for the 25th anniversary of the Woodstock Music and Art Fair, in 1994 (#Love4Peace). The term “5.0″ (five dot zero) is conceptualized from a vision and understanding of what could be the “Web 5.0″, including “data storytelling” and transmedia design. For this project I work with fairy Mylène Leitzelman, co-founder of @mnemotix (en français > http://mnemotix.com). In order to experiment this new form of global and eco-communication, I play the real life game of the “7 Transmedia Families” with my international Directory, started in the early 90′s, and I use the “Network Of Networks” to bring together the energy that needs to be in place for bigger projects. My role is the one of the facilitator, the conductor, the producer, and the artistic director, all of these in one “character”, a “role” (or a “card” as in the 7 Transmedia Families game). We enhance the talent of the creative partners that will make it happen, it works like in a family.
- This year we launch the new version of the “7 Transmedia Families” card game, and real life game. You do not have to be a professional creative to participate, you can just give your point of view, or support the game, by buying the cards, and their ebook, and use them in any way you want, or posting online. There are real plain and traditional guidelines, but they should be hacked, the real guidelines are the you DIY.
- During the New York French American “Digital Lab” I was able to meet with the United Nations, thank you to the French Embassy. I had a great experience with the UN in the past and did work with organisations such as the OECD, the European Commission and other governmental agencies and ministries. That experience gave me the strength to envision the potential of an international campaign that would serve the interest of the civil society, in relation with the Media and the Policy Makers. In 2015, the geopolitics made me step forward… #Love4Peace is the global tag. #Progress is my personal tag.
If you are an individual, a project curator, a business in need for transformation, transmedia strategy, or design thinking, you can ask us for a workshop, and project coaching, whatever format you pick among the ones we have created on purpose. If you are a start-up, become a “smart-up”, you can bêta test your tool or service in our “Living Lab” which is the grand child of our Think & Do Tank started in 2010.
#Progress and #Integrity for 2016.New Renaissance and #Love4Peace for 2019 in Woodstock and online.
- The crowdfunding campaign for pre-buying your “7 Transmedia Families” card game will be conducted on @Kickstarter. You can pre-registred via > Transmedia Ready E-Letter
- Follow us @TransmediaReady and ask, ask and ask for anything @ Boosters at transmediaready dot com.
- (*) The “French-American Digital Lab // Connecting Cultures” is a creative lab and an economic development program for startups and content creators of the cultural sector. The 2015 inaugural theme is narration, aka storytelling, transmedia, digital media, games, journalism & publishing.
- En français – Presse en ligne : Usine Digitale - Maddyness