Created by @TransmediaReady 2010 – 2014 : TRANSMEDIA MIX, a workshop format, produced with the Institute of Research and Innovation of the Centre Pompidou, Paris, 2014
- Transmedia Alliance, nonprofit for international cooperation, launch at SXSW festival, Texas in 2013
- TRANSMEDIA CAMP (Barcamp), Marseille 2011 > http://barcamp.org/w/page/39375003/Transmedia-Ready-Think-Do-Tank
Article + Pix. >
1st Barcamp of its kind, preceded the “Madrid Transmedia Living Lab” to see here, where the “7 Transmedia Families” prototype was launched >
- Transmedia France MEETUPS (rencontres professionnelles mensuelles), founder and producer, monthly meetings, 2010-2014 (Nota bene: the active meetup is now with our partner COGLAB in Paris > )
- TRANSMEDIA LIVE STROM, artist residency, Paris 2010 : this is where it all started!
- Did you know? Karine Halpern created the WIKIPEDIA page in French for the word TRANSMEDIA? … to be continued…
- POWER TO THE PIXEL (UK) market and conferences « Mirages » by Patric Jean
- ARTEVIA : BHA
- MARC OBERON
Karine Halpern’s clients: GOV.& NGOs (International Cooperation, Public Communication, Crossmedia) :
- European Commission, EUROMED, Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (MEDSTAT programme of the E.U.)
- ADETEF, French Ministry of Finance
- INWENT (GIZ) German Ministry of Finance
- OECD, programs “Measuring Progress of the Societies” – “OECD World Foum” 2009 – French ministry of Foreign Affairs – Luxemburg Economic Council.
- COLLEGIUM International, Think-Tank, presided by Michel ROCARD (former French Prime Minister) & Stéphane HESSEL (UN Ambassador)
- French Ministry of Culture and Communication, France, program and transmedia experiment “Dis-moi 10 mots“, 10th anniversary “Semaine de la Francophonie” 2005
- ADEME, French Ministry of Sustainable Development
- United Nations press office, Brussels conference with the E.U.
- Caisse des Dépôts et Consignation
- Cities (Paris, Suresnes, Villes Internet): providing content production/post
Karine Halpern teaching, speaking, consulting:
Consulting on transmedia concept:
- PRIMI, Marseille (various events)
- Artevia, Paris, creative project
- Transmedia Storyteller, London, Robert Pratten “Conducttr” 2012
- Blackmoon Productions, Paris, “Mirages” de Patrick Jean / Power to the Pixel London 2011
Karine Halpern independent writer/direcgor/producer since 1990:
“My Woodstock“, documentary …
Karine Halpern, P.R. and production in the creative industries since 1990:
- Le PASS, “Parc d’Aventures Scientifiques”, scientific MUSEUM, Belgium
- Cité des Sciences et de l’industrie
- Festival du Film de Cannes
- Festival du Film Américain de Deauville (Program “Shorts Under The Stars”)
- Festival du Film Européen de Bruxelles (Program “America Meets Europe”)
- Cinémathèque Française (Program “Mosaïques” of French du cinema, French Embassy & Alliances françaises)
- UGC – La Petite Reine
- Enthusiasm for multimedia projects (2004 – 2009)
- FENETRES SUR COURTS, fondatrice/présidente de l’association de promotion du court métrage (Partenaires : Cinémathèque française, Festival de Cannes, Unifrance, Ministère des Affaires Etrangères, Alliance française) 1990 – 1995
- Advertising agencies: Paris and Bruxelles
Academia & Publishing
- Karine Halpern master’s thesis is on what she calls “Data Communication“. 2010-2012, in French, from UPEC (Université of Paris Est Créteil) > http://upec.academia.edu/KarineHalpern. A reporting on the work accomplished with international and national governmental agencies, as well as NGOs, on the data dissemination, statistics and the public relations.
- Mention in “Beyond the Screen“, a book by Dr Sarah Atkinson, 2014, University of Brighton, UK.
- Interview by Jenny Wakefield for her PhD thesis, 2014, University of North Texas, USA > “Teaching through Alternate Reality Games and Transmedia Storytelling in Formal Education: A Transcendental Phenomenology Study“.
- Other interviews by students for their thesis in France (subjet : “transmedia narrative“).