Artist ISABEL CHIARA went through various creative phases such as drawing, painting, sculpture and animation until she finally got to collage as a key mode of artistic expression. She joined Transmedia Ready to design new products for the transmedia community. She has been exhibiting in various countries, galleries and festivals (here under).
Follow her on TWITTER @bethychiara
PORTEFOLIO & WEB SITE
- 2015 – Sublima Eros. Galería Espacio Sublima. Sevilla, España. 2015 – Día del Trabajo. Sala Polivalente CCOO. Sevilla, España. 2015 – Principia Discordia. Lollipop Gallery. London, UK.
- 2014 – GIF is for Geeks, Fantoche Film Festival. Suiza.
- 2015 – As if I only had today. Illustrations for As If Magazine. New York. EEUU
- 2014 – AT THE GRAVE OF THE INVISIBLE MAN. Illustrated book of island poet Sjón. Bookslut. EEUU 2014 – SHARE, Collection of artwork and photographs. News Heroes and Pioneers, Sweden.
- 2011 – Corporate Identity Manual RENPA (Red de Espacios Naturales Andalucía) . Junta de Andalucía. Spain.
- 2010 – Manual Associations IAM (Instituto Andaluz de la Mujer). Junta de Andalucía. Spain. And Illustrated book “Plim or secret of the life”. Fundación Progreso y Salud. Junta de Andalucía. Spain
Animation Short Film and GiF
- 2015 and 2014: Cambio de luces GIF Selected for “Gif is for Geeks” in Fantoche Film Festival. Suiza.
- 2014: George Clooney is inside GIF First prize for collage Category in Giphoscope Awards. Italia
- 2010: Shot: – The film was then selected for Norman McLaren, Spanish animation today:converging identities? Scotland. – First prize RTVA in Animation Festival ANIMACOR. Spain
- 2009: Don’t wait for me. First prize in International Animation Festival Animatu. Portugal.
- 2009: El jardín de las delicias, selected for MACC (Mercado Atlántico de Creación Contemporánea), Spain; International Animation Festival ANIMACOR, 2009, Spain; FICG 25 International Cinema Festival Guadalajara, México; Norman McLaren, Spanish animation today:converging identities? Scotland, Cervantes Institute, Munich; Silver Bear Animation der Nationen Festival, Austria.